четверг, 13 февраля 2014 г.

Olympics

I love winter Olympic Games! It's so thrilling to watch figure skating or skiing. I just wanna share some of my opinions and impressions about Olympic Games.
• I love the fact that Olympics take place in Sochi, Russia. So nice to see them in your native country.
• My favorite sports are winter biathlon, skiing and snowboarding. I personally hate hokkey. It's not interesting for me at all.
• Costumes at the opening ceremony. I'm really interesting in fashion and stuff like this, owing it I love to see and appreciate costumes. My 2014 faves are costumes of France  and Sweden. Russian costumes probably ones of the ugliest costumes ever.
• I love this sport vibe, watching sport competitions every evening, discussing scores and Olympics ❤️


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий